• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pumpkin Pirates

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
[Pumpkin Pirates] NEUTRAL [6 players]
The pirates reside in pirate bay and along the sword coast and are recruiting for more members,
our goal is to provide a fun atmosphere with much merriment and plenty of maritime looting and plundering.
We will set a restriction on ourselves that all travel outside of boating is frowned upon (albeit necessary, we don't have the land legs we used to.)
All classes are invited, we would enjoy using pirate themed character skins once it gets up and running, one consistent is that we will all be wearing pumpkins on our heads. Just as soon as that feature begins to work again...

casbos

Dirt
Since I like pirates and RP as one for 4 years already (On many different games) I wish you veery much luck with this guild. One question. Is it focused on Golden Age of Piracy or modern believes? (Modern believes = Parrot, eyepatch, pegleg and an aweful lot of Arr.)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This guild is inactive/dead :p
Since I like pirates and RP as one for 4 years already (On many different games) I wish you veery much luck with this guild. One question. Is it focused on Golden Age of Piracy or modern believes? (Modern believes = Parrot, eyepatch, pegleg and an aweful lot of Arr.)