• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PSVITA COMES OUT TOMM HELL YEA

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Im buying Uncharted Golden Abyss - Ninja Gaiden - Dungeon Explorer and a few others but im mainly pumped at the Quad Core processor and other specs for the system i already have PS1 games n some computer (diablo) on my PSP and this handhelds specs can handle PS2 and other systems games so i know what my ass is emulating on it anyone else psyhiced like me and what are you all getting for it if your buying it.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Probably won't be getting one unless there's suddenly a game I'm REALLY hyped about.

Hope Vita does well, but as of right now I'm happy with my 3DS. B)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
its seems ok but there is way to much crap between sony and other companies like at&t.
seen the memory card for storage? 32 gb for $100 its specific to the vita. no other cards on the market will fit it.
32gb normally runs round $30-$50 here in my area.

its awesome idea but i think they jsut want to suck up all the kiddies moneies. I will stick with ps3/xbox360/pc for now.

If i need portable gameing, i got my phone, or my 3ds to get my fix. :)

If they ever get smart and start considering the gamers, I might get one :)

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Im considering getting one, the only problem is if its going to be dominated by piracy and hackers again, i will agree that i did pirate most of my games, but the hackers ruined my socom experience =(. Best portable fps game ever and they ruined it. Im also waiting for a new phantasy star portable to be announced before I consider buying one

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
pff screw that the num... wait a minute .... *cough cough cough* ..... THE NUMBER 1 GAME TO GET IS DISGEA 3 IN APRIL that is the best RPG to hit that system let alone ps3 so im def excited for it