• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Promotemes Application

Promoteme

Coal
1.Minecraft In-game name: Promoteme
2.Location & Age: Texas, 15
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Advertising on a server called Nerd, breaking a honey pot on a server called CheeseCraft, Another one on FreedUniverse for “griefing” even though I wasn’t on when it occurred, and last but not least one on skycraft because one of their Admins banned me literally as a joke. This is the Admin who banned me http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-loewy523.27582/#post-251864
4.Referral(s): Jmandudeguy, UnknownK9, SharpPencil, Ruin332, and JacobPanther.
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friends mentioned above.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course
8.Reason you should be accepted: Well even though you wouldn’t think this because my number of bans I’m a dedicated player, who can bring a lot to the community. This server looks really fun and successful with a good player base.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP9
10.Additional Info: Well I’ve been playing minecraft for about two years now and I get pretty good grades in school. I play lots and lots of Day Z as well as LoL. I’m looking into joining Rapture with my buddies, I have school tomorrow so I’ll end this pretty soon. Oh also even though I feel some of the bans were unjust I’m sorry that I committed such crimes against the Minecraft community and I wish to repent.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1.Minecraft In-game name: Promoteme
2.Location & Age: Texas, 15
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Advertising on a server called Nerd, breaking a honey pot on a server called CheeseCraft, Another one on FreedUniverse for “griefing” even though I wasn’t on when it occurred, and last but not least one on skycraft because one of their Admins banned me literally as a joke. This is the Admin who banned me http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-loewy523.27582/#post-251864
4.Referral(s): Jmandudeguy, UnknownK9, SharpPencil, Ruin332, and JacobPanther.
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friends mentioned above.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course
8.Reason you should be accepted: Well even though you wouldn’t think this because my number of bans I’m a dedicated player, who can bring a lot to the community. This server looks really fun and successful with a good player base.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP9
10.Additional Info: Well I’ve been playing minecraft for about two years now and I get pretty good grades in school. I play lots and lots of Day Z as well as LoL. I’m looking into joining Rapture with my buddies, I have school tomorrow so I’ll end this pretty soon. Oh also even though I feel some of the bans were unjust I’m sorry that I committed such crimes against the Minecraft community and I wish to repent.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358520857,1358520713][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor question, your profile age is different from your application, what is your proper birth date?

Promoteme

Coal
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358520857,1358520713][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor question, your profile age is different from your application, what is your proper birth date?

I am 15. I normaly put a random birthdate when creating a account for forums etc.