• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: Rattaka

Rattaka

Iron
RATTAKA'S PROCTOR APPLICATION!
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rattaka (Currently re-specced to Caster/Farmer if that matters.
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearing the 2 month point. (June 14)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I am a VERY welcoming person. I can easily make anybody feel like they belong somewhere(On the Herocraft server? Eh?). I have plenty of spare time(I pretty much no life my computer all day) to review apps and help out in-game. I am very good at following guidelines and do all of my work thoroughly. I would gladly devote a lot of my time to helping the server grow and continue on its path to becoming the best RPG-style server on the webs. I am also in positions of authority in real life, which has prepared me for any future positions of authority that I may have(Yes, I am aware that Proctors have near 0 authority when compared to every other staff position. But its a stepping ladder is it not? Gotta be prepared.). I am not aware of any "staff meetings," but I will happily oblige to any of these.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been on the server for near 2 months. I realize this does not give me much of a veteran status, but I do, however, believe that it has been more than enough time for me to learn what kinds of players you would want to play on this server. I have been very active amongst my circle of Herocraft peers/town mates. I also have no problem asking for help when I need it(Although, I don't think I will). With summer coming around soon, there will be in influx of new players looking for a server to play on this summer, and I will gladly help you and your team of staff maintain the continuous stream of newbies.

Rattaka

Iron
So, I dont really want to post the generic "Still interested." However, I do still want my application to be looked at. So, I suppose I will say: I am devoted to getting the [Proctor] position, and am willing to continue trying until I am accepted.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So, I dont really want to post the generic "Still interested." However, I do still want my application to be looked at. So, I suppose I will say: I am devoted to getting the [Proctor] position, and am willing to continue trying until I am accepted.
Hey Rattaka - I think you'd make a good proctor - make sure to read all the posts in the Proctor section! Be active!

Rattaka

Iron
Thank you Kainzo! Although, (pardon my potentially poor observations), I am not completely sure if that was an acceptance post or a "do this and try again later" post. Either way, thank you for the comment about me being a good proctor. I am currently going through final exams and will probably not be able to log into the server for a little while longer(few days max) but I will be sure to stay on the forums when possible. Thanks and have a good one!