• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application-joshtsai

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
1.Minecraft IGN: joshtsai
2.Position applying for: Proctor
3.Age|Timezone: 16 Years of age. I currently live in California so Pacific Standard Time
4.How long have I been on Herocraft? I joined Herocraft in the month of May, So I it has been a great 10 months.
5.Why would I make a good Proctor?This Server is a great home for me and doing the duties of a Proctor in my eyes will be a great way to give back to the community, help out and add members to the steady growing community that is Herocraft Online. I also have a great fondness of helping newer players on the server, from helping them choose a class, or giving them insight on how things work on the server. I am also a great problem solver, I love to work in teams and work to a common goal, which as a Proctor I see as, growing the server to help reach its goals. Having a unique team to help with Whitelisting new players is a great idea, allows for more detailed background searches on the new players. Something I would love to be a part off.
6.Additional Info: On my history I do have 1 Mute issued by Angles for use of an Internet E-Bionic in a Public Chat-Offtopic. This mistake on my part is what we call in game a “wc” and I have made a great effort to not see it happen again. I am quite the detail freak, everything that I do must be greatly reviewed and perfected. I am currently active on Herocraft, not much in the PvP/building spectrum anymore, but more of a sit around and chat with the community. I still am currently in school, an avid student taking classes in both High School and Community College, however my schooling schedule does not affect the time I put aside daily for self-entertainment, playing video games. With the study schedule and an advantage of Wi-Fi at the schools I attend, I am able to both dedicate Proctor time During School hours, and late into the night, what would be near 5 am for East Coast players. Thank you for reading my application, and have a great day.