• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: Diggit the Dwarf

Minecraft IGN: Diggit_the_Dwarf

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: I am 14 years old and I live in England so my time zone is GMT

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been going on HeroCraft for two months now.

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:

What will make me a good proctor is the fact I stick to rules and don't change them for anyone along with not hiding information on someone lies on the white list application along with making sure people will fit into our very strong and healthy community on HeroCraft. If I am accepted as a Proctor then I will do everything expected of me plus a lot more helping HeroCraft and its new and many other members.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I have had a Tekkit server in the past which was quite popular and the only down fall was griefing so I am very against griefing because as a example it ended the servers community.

Kind
Regards
Diggit

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I love the effort you put into the application. Unfortunately we do have an age limit, and that is 15, or if the person is extraordinary very close to their 15th birthday.

I suggest reapplying when it is closer to October. =)

I love the effort you put into the application. Unfortunately we do have an age limit, and that is 15, or if the person is extraordinary very close to their 15th birthday.

I suggest reapplying when it is closer to October. =)

Oh ok thats fine I am very mature for my age and know how stuff works but ill wait