• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: clwusmc

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: clwusmc
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 30 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 25, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?: I am not entirely sure I will make a good proctor, but I am really good at research and I am, as always willing to try my best. I am applying here because I saw Angy had a need, and as always when herocraft finds a need, I try my best to fill it with the spare time I have.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: 30 year old former US Marine. Currently attending college for my Masters Degree in GIS Management. Have some programming background in php, html, mySQL, Oracle, VBscript, VB.net, SQL, python and several other languages. May get busy as my life is always busy and I have many hometown community projects I am involved with now on a high level, such as marshland restoration, coastal bay preservation and Community Heritage building with local community leaders, but I do get on here often and even if I take breaks I always come back. Also I was a proctor for Runefaust when it was up as a sister server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: clwusmc
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 30 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 25, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?: I am not entirely sure I will make a good proctor, but I am really good at research and I am, as always willing to try my best. I am applying here because I saw Angy had a need, and as always when herocraft finds a need, I try my best to fill it with the spare time I have.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: 30 year old former US Marine. Currently attending college for my Masters Degree in GIS Management. Have some programming background in php, html, mySQL, Oracle, VBscript, VB.net, SQL, python and several other languages. May get busy as my life is always busy and I have many hometown community projects I am involved with now on a high level, such as marshland restoration, coastal bay preservation and Community Heritage building with local community leaders, but I do get on here often and even if I take breaks I always come back. Also I was a proctor for Runefaust when it was up as a sister server.
Not 100% sure why your app was overlooked.
Let me know if you're still interested. Though I'd much rather use you in programming :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Let me know if you're still interested. Though I'd much rather use you in programming :)

Clwusmc has times where he has to be very inactive due to real life ((Which is always more important totally get that lol)), and we were looking for people who are going to be active as we needed the help then.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Clwusmc has times where he has to be very inactive due to real life ((Which is always more important totally get that lol)), and we were looking for people who are going to be active as we needed the help then.

This was exactly what I figured and why I specified in the app that I get really busy with life. I only applied because I saw you had a need and I always try to fill them. I really appreciate your understanding of my inactivity Angyles.

I would love to help with programming. Really want to finish this attribute app and attempt to finish this mac port for it (fun times adjusting to objective C and this cocoa thing). I am up for whatever the server needs me to do. Java would likely not take me long to learn on the fly and I have worked with citizens within the last year I think, helping a friend with a server he used to run. If it wasn't citizens it was something very similar.

As always, I will do whatever I can for Herocraft within the limits of the free time I have to give to the server.