• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: Celvick

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Celvick
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 21| Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing on Herocraft back in the age of Dragons, while there I was the SIC and later Mayor of a town, that my friends and I created. I then took a break from Herocraft to focus on my schoolwork, myself being a college student, but now that I have more balance in my life I am able to come back to Herocraft and start all over again on the new map.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Besides the fact that I was a proctor previously, I am well aware of the application format and requirements, have the tools and resources from before to ensure that those applying are not only being truthful but are capable of being trusted with the privileges of being whitelisted. And moreover I am looking for a way to help the server continue to grow.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Alongside what has been mentioned above, I love the feel of Herocraft and the progress it has made in my absence, being back over this past week has brought back so many fond and hilarious memories from the previous year and I am looking forward to make new ones.

Link to previous application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/celvicks-proctor-app.21520/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Celvick
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 21| Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing on Herocraft back in the age of Dragons, while there I was the SIC and later Mayor of a town, that my friends and I created. I then took a break from Herocraft to focus on my schoolwork, myself being a college student, but now that I have more balance in my life I am able to come back to Herocraft and start all over again on the new map.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Besides the fact that I was a proctor previously, I am well aware of the application format and requirements, have the tools and resources from before to ensure that those applying are not only being truthful but are capable of being trusted with the privileges of being whitelisted. And moreover I am looking for a way to help the server continue to grow.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Alongside what has been mentioned above, I love the feel of Herocraft and the progress it has made in my absence, being back over this past week has brought back so many fond and hilarious memories from the previous year and I am looking forward to make new ones.
Link to previous application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/celvicks-proctor-app.21520/

Are you going to let us know when you need to take time off as opposed to leaving me stranded!