• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App

Moleman300

Dirt
  1. Minecraft IGN: BrotherHusain
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 GMT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A couple days
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I am very thorough with my research and I have good people skills/grammar skills.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I'm new to the server but this server really impresses me and I want to climb up the ranking ladder quickly and efficiently. This means I will be enthusiastic and work hard. I am trying to take as many positions I think I will be good at so I make as much of an impact as possible I have a lot of free time these days so I will spend a lot of it helping the server, please consider me and I hope to hear from you soon.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: BrotherHusain
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 GMT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A couple days
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I am very thorough with my research and I have good people skills/grammar skills.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I'm new to the server but this server really impresses me and I want to climb up the ranking ladder quickly and efficiently. This means I will be enthusiastic and work hard. I am trying to take as many positions I think I will be good at so I make as much of an impact as possible I have a lot of free time these days so I will spend a lot of it helping the server, please consider me and I hope to hear from you soon.

I applaud the enthusiasm but I really look for people who have been on the server for a bit before promoting them to Proctor. I need to know someone will be active and stick around, and are not just applying to "Get a staff" position.

I encourage you to reapply in a few months.

Moleman300

Dirt
I didn't mean it in the sense that I was using it as a foot hold to get to better places, though upon re-reading it, it does seem that way. By climbing the ranking ladder quickly I meant in terms of respect and renown. Is there a way I can prove I am willing to work hard and be as close to permanent a staff member as possible as waiting a few months will be painful for me as I am really itching to get stuck in as soon as possible. I understand if it's not possible but it's worth a try. Have a nice day!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I didn't mean it in the sense that I was using it as a foot hold to get to better places, though upon re-reading it, it does seem that way. By climbing the ranking ladder quickly I meant in terms of respect and renown. Is there a way I can prove I am willing to work hard and be as close to permanent a staff member as possible as waiting a few months will be painful for me as I am really itching to get stuck in as soon as possible. I understand if it's not possible but it's worth a try. Have a nice day!

Well I would not promote someone who just joined as there is nothing saying you will be active and stick around. Like I stated above, be active for a few months and then reapply.