• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Thejoker1177

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Thejoker1177
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 15 / CST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 1 year

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: The one major thing that makes me want to become a proctor is the ability to help people as a main goal. When I join a server, it's always nice to have a person helping you out along the way, and by a nice player too. I consider myself a helpful player overall. Some players don't like to be involved with new players at all, but I am different. I enjoy helping the people no matter what problem they are facing. I understand that i'll have to white-list a lot of people when I become proctor, and I completely understand. I actually like bringing new people onto the server and seeing herocraft grow day by day.

I will be very active once 4.0 is released. Probably more active than most people because of my giant amount of free time. On weekends I could play about 2-5 hours a day! I've wanted to be a proctor for about 5 months now and I'm still wanting to get a response. Even if it's a no, I would like to hear from someone. Posted the yellow text a couple months back. I just came back to herocraft and i'm willing to try my app again.

I think it looks pretty fun to be a proctor, so I will be very active with whitelisting and whatnot.

Today I turned 15 years old! I can now be a proctor if my app gets officially accepted. I've been waiting a while and I strongly believe that I have the qualities of a proctor! It's been a couple months since my birthday.

Additional info you would like to tell us? I realize that being a proctor requires that you be 15 years old. I believe that being a staff member on herocraft should not be based on age, but your level of maturity. If you really think I need to wait on becoming a proctor until I am the required age, then I will.

Even though I've had this application up for months, I am still ready to take the position. Thanks in advance.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Unfortunately, we do require our proctors to be at least 15 years old.

Feel free to apply for the Herald position, it has no age requirement, etc.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I am turning 15 in less than 2 months! If my edited app could be looked over, that would be great! Otherwise, if you would like me to wait until I'm 15, then I will wait. I feel like I have a better chance of being accepted than before after I have waited this long time.

Almost all the parts of my app have been changed.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
EDIT: I'm back on herocraft after a break because of school. I'm still wanting to become a proctor. I've been 15 for a couple months now so I am past the age minimum.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
We need our Proctors to be active, so I would like to hold off on this for a bit to see that you are intending on staying around. Thanks!
If you feel like i'm going to be staying around, will you post here, or should I post?