• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Sniped105

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Sniped105
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, Atlantic Standard Time.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6-7 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Herocraft has been my favourite Minecraft server ever since I've started playing. Everyone in the community is very helpful, and I feel the need to start giving back. Being a Proctor would suffice that need, as I would be doing what someone once did to me all those months ago. I would be doing a thorough background check on the player that was applying for the white list, and be scanning the application very slowly and repeatedly, making sure that they wanted to join for entertainment purposes and not for anything harmful to the community or the server. I would be sure to ask for help from a higher power if I was not sure about something, and would not be to harsh on applications. If given the opportunity to be a Proctor, it will not be a decision that will later be regretted.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The reason that I am interested in Proctor is because I like the fact that I would be the first player a person would meet in the game. It excites me to think that I could be monitoring which players get in, as I would also be helping in the process of making an even bigger and better community! Although I do not post very much on the forums, but I do go read posts, especially the white list applications to see if any new players are joining, and judging if they should be let in in my head. I have a good knowledge on how they work and am hoping to be given the chance to perform the duties of a Proctor!
Thank you for your time!