• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Nater_Tater

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: Nater_Tater​

Position applying for: Proctor​

Age|Timezone: 16/ US Eastern Time​

How long have you been on Herocraft?: For a long time, I don't remember but I'm pretty sure we were still in Alpha 1.3 or so. Point is I'm a long time Veteran.​

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I'm getting a lot more active in Herocraft now and feel like after playing for such a long time that I should start actually helping the server. While I've donated and played pretty consistently for the time I've been a member of the server yet all I've really done is amass a hefty wealth and just sit on it, to avoid this for the new map I want to get more involved with the forums more and possibly make an attempt at a staffposition.​

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've gone over the proctor guidelines for a bit and will continue to examine/memorize them while I wait for a response. I'm online for large spans of mostly uninterrupted time, allowing for maximum proctorization. I actually kind of enjoy the meticulousness of combing though the web to do background checks on others, which is quite obviously important in proctoring. I've noticed to massive influx of new players from 1.0.0 so I want to give our current proctors the backup they need. I can be pretty creative and resourceful when need be, possibly useful in the future.​

Thanks for reading and taking this into consideration
~Nate

@Kainzo @Brutalacerate