• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: KiltedDemon31

1. Minecraft IGN:KiltedDemon31
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:16| CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:10 months with a 6 break in the middle.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:I believe I understand most the people that come on the server. When people come on the server and request to be whitelisted it could be useful to attempt and decode the person applying's personality. I also believe that I could come off as a pretty friendly person.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have wrote pretty nice applications for jobs and for strict roleplay servers. So with my app-writing skills I could be able to be successful in my ability to judge people through their applications. If you wish to see some of my applications pm me and I will send you a link to the app forum.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN:KiltedDemon31
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:16| CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:10 months with a 6 break in the middle.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:I believe I understand most the people that come on the server. When people come on the server and request to be whitelisted it could be useful to attempt and decode the person applying's personality. I also believe that I could come off as a pretty friendly person.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have wrote pretty nice applications for jobs and for strict roleplay servers. So with my app-writing skills I could be able to be successful in my ability to judge people through their applications. If you wish to see some of my applications pm me and I will send you a link to the app forum.

How long have you been back?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I need people who will be active and plan on sticking around. I would like to hold off on this application for a few weeks to make sure you are back to playing.

You told me to bump in a few weeks but I went on vacation. I'm sorry it is so late. but also Update It was my birthday recently I am now 17. So here you go.