• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Jaw895

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN:Jaw895
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:23/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I was whitelisted on November 14th but I took an extended break. Real life gets in the way of trying to enjoy yourself. :)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:I really care about this server its like a home away from home. I want to make sure everyone that gets whitelisted is a good choice. Not only do they reflect on the person that whitelisted them, but it also gives you a safe feeling that you are less likely to be griefed and you can feel a sense of accomplishment when they success because you played a major role in their involvement in the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a pretty quite solo kind of person I go out of my way to help others but I dont tend to follow them i keep to myself. I enjoy reading the apps for whitelist applicants already because they tend to make me smile when you obviously can tell someone is lying. I love the way that this server makes someone put a bit of effort in to join the server it weeds out some of the lazier more immature crowd to lazy to take 5 mins. to post an application with some kind of thought.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If there is any questions feel free to post something, send me a private conversation, or caught me ingame.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
I have been back for around 3 weeks or so but I have no intentions on leaving anytime soon. The only reason I left the first time was because a week after creating a town in Zeal the world was tossed in the nexus and we went to dragongrade and i was kind of bummed out.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Alrighty :) I'll Perm him/her up in a few minutes.

Edit: looks like he's all set already, heh

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Danda took care of me a few hours ago. Thank you anyways though. :)