• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App j2gay

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN:j2gay
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:31/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since May 24, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: As someone in a position to hire employees I am no stranger to examining their background and searching for their information. As HC a town mayor and active player I am confident I know what type of players will fit with the community. I saw a recent thread in which Angyles was asking the proctors to be more active. I peruse the forums each day before I log on as habit, it would be no problem for me to review a few applications while I am at it. I can also review apps on my lunch period using my droid, as I frequent the forums at this time as well.As a proctor you would find me to be fair and level headed. I will do everything that I can to insure that the right players get accepted and the wrong players denied.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have recently become a guide and find that contributing to the player experience has increased the level of enjoyment that I derive from Herocraft. I have also recently become a member of the Architect team and am looking forward to contributing to Herocraft in this way. I have enjoyed my time at Herocraft thus far and look forward to helping and improving it in the future.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
You should have proctor perms in game. get with me if you don't :)