• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: DuskWolfMC

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
=== Proctor Application ===
  1. Minecraft IGN: DuskWolfMC
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on/played Herocraft for nearly three years now, it will be such this coming September, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience thus far.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Let's face it, the chat needs people to monitor it, every once in awhile, some person comes on and spams Tour chat, or Offtopic (it will never be OutOfCharacter for me), or just some other chat. It's unnecessary and annoying. People will come on Herocraft just to advertise their small servers in an attempt to spirit people away from HC to play on their server instead. I won't go mute crazy either, warning are always nice and (depending on the case) people deserve second chances. I will happily be here to help new players understand (and hopefully follow) the rules. I have never played around with the Petition system other than creating a handfull of them over the years, so I will need a bit of instruction on that should I get the position.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: There really isn't anything about me that will affect my time being a Proctor other than I have two dogs and well, they have needs too.
-DuskWolf

Last edited:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I've recently hit three years now, and I would like to express that my interest in this position still holds.
For those of you who have already viewed this thread, thank you for your time and consideration.

I've always felt that one word posts that just say, "bump" are annoying, not sure why.

Last edited: