• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: clwusmc

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: clwusmc
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 29/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 25, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I was a proctor for Runefaust when it was up as a sister server. I am good at finding out information. I am generally a good people person and many have liked me in the past and like me now. I put as much as I can into the server because I want to see it stick around and grow. I do what I can to assist in any way I can.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: 29 year old former US Marine. Currently attending college for my Masters Degree in GIS Management. Have some background in html, mySQL, VBscript, SQL, python, C++ and several other languages. I was invited to work on writing a program for NASA through an independent study group at my school, it has been a very successful and is an ongoing project. Really just interested in any position that I can be deemed the most helpful to this server in, which is why I have applied and am likely reapplying for several. Dev, proctor, guide, herald whatever I can do to help and wherever I am deemed the best fit. Even if its just being a player. I am fine with that as well.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: clwusmc
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 29/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 25, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I was a proctor for Runefaust when it was up as a sister server. I am good at finding out information. I am generally a good people person and many have liked me in the past and like me now. I put as much as I can into the server because I want to see it stick around and grow. I do what I can to assist in any way I can.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: 29 year old former US Marine. Currently attending college for my Masters Degree in GIS Management. Have some background in html, mySQL, VBscript, SQL, python, C++ and several other languages. I was invited to work on writing a program for NASA through an independent study group at my school, it has been a very successful and is an ongoing project. Really just interested in any position that I can be deemed the most helpful to this server in, which is why I have applied and am likely reapplying for several. Dev, proctor, guide, herald whatever I can do to help and wherever I am deemed the best fit. Even if its just being a player. I am fine with that as well.

I think you'd make a fine staff member.
Admins or Angyles
Should be with you soon ;)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My issue is are you going to stay active? You yourself have mentioned in game you play for a bit and quit. It is difficult promoting people who never do the job and then having to demote them again.

We need active people, not those who will be around for a few weeks and then quit again.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
I wouldn't call it quitting. I am a senior in college now with plans to go to grad school after graduation next year. My life gets busy. Never quit, just go off taking care of real life. This server has been my hobby for the last year. I am on here any free time I get, but I can't let it affect my Suma Cum Laude standing or my relationship with my wife and kids either. I understand if this isn't optimal for you all. Just trying to do what I can to give back to the server that has provided me so much enjoyment.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand real life stands int he way of things, which is not what I am talking about lol. I have seen you in game state you quit for months and come back.

You seem more active in game, so why proctor and not guide? From what I have seen of you, you seem better suited for that.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
I applied for guide. A year ago. I bumped the app. I really just want to do whatever you all need me to do. My "quitting for months" was always me talking about semesters in college. Usually it isn't that long, depends on how busy the classes get. I average 44 credit hours a year so they can get REALLY busy sometimes. I will admit I "quit" the server once after my first week here, but came back 2 weeks later and have been here since. Little run in with Archerous made me a little mad.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I think right now we really need guides in game. If you would prefer that I think you would be better suited as a Guide, just from what I have seen of you in game.