• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: CB

CB

Glowing Redstone
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 20|EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Week
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I believe I would be a great guide/proctor because I'm open minded, helpful and well informed. Before joining HC I read the Wiki thoroughly so I knew exactly what the server is about, the rules, what classes there are to choose from and because of that I knew what to expect before even being accepted. I keep an eye on the [h] channel and answer any question I can as well as giving addition information as to why things are. As far as my research skills, I can find information on anyone. If you want proof PM me.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: Within my first week I've donated the money I can and have intent to donate more. I keep up on the forums, both Herocraftonline and the MCF thread, for any new information concerning the server. Ever since I closed down my dedi survival/creative server last year, I've missed being apart of the backend of a server. Since then I've helped a bit on various servers (I don't know how ppl can't setup PEX).
<3

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@CB You have an astounding ability for having a short name. This alone impresses me.
I like your researching skills and overall I think you are a great fit for this community. I also I have an uncle who's named CB and hes an elvis impersonator. Odd?

Get with @Thamerwaste @Brutalacerate and @Lastivity this Friday (maybe sooner if they want)

Reactions: CB

CB

Glowing Redstone
@CB You have an astounding ability for having a short name. This alone impresses me.
I like your researching skills and overall I think you are a great fit for this community. I also I have an uncle who's named CB and hes an elvis impersonator. Odd?

Get with @Thamerwaste @Brutalacerate and @Lastivity this Friday (maybe sooner if they want)
Alright will do and thanks. Do you mean on TS or in-game?