• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: ASOCxREAPERx

1. Minecraft IGN: ASOCxREAPERx
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 | Central (GMT -6)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted back in December of 2010.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Well, I already catch myself constantly looking at all the new applications we get. I'm interested in knowing who we're bringing into this community, and seeing what kind of people we deny. It's rather interesting. I've been with the server for a long time, which gives me a good feel of what kind of people we turn away, and what kind of people would make a nice addition.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really want to do more than just play with this community. I want to help it become bigger, and make it even better than it already is. Whether I'm helping new people get a feel for the server, or making sure the next addition isn't some prick who'll ruin the game for others, I'll be happy knowing I'm doing good.