• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: allmightygamer

Minecraft IGN: allmightygamer

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: 15 | EST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days (Don't worry, I'll explain more below :) )

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I appreciate the truth in this game, so I will try my hardest, no I will accomplish my hardest, to make sure that people do not lie on their applications for white-listing, and I will ensure that any person solely able to be white-listed, gets white-listed. I enjoy to watch servers thrive with new players. Even though I have not been on Herocraft for that long, I do believe I would be a great proctor. I will try my HARDEST to get every white-list application I can actually checked and white-listed (if, of course, it is fit to be white-listed), and if someone is NOT eligible to get onto Herocraft, then I will tell them calmly, you know, such as "Sorry, but you are not eligible for this reason. [insert reason here]." Instead of, "NO! YOU MAY NOT ENTER! YOUR APPLICATION SUCKED AND YOU GOT BANNED FROM 10 SERVERS!!!!!!!"

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am irl friends with awsome_dude123 and khoi. They introduced me into the server, and I really like it so far! Very well put together, awesome scenery, just plain amazing! Anyways, enough with the kissing up. I have only just gotten to joining Herocraft because We had just finished up the SAT's at my school, and I was all busy studying, but now, since all the tests are done, I have no need to worry about tests anymore! I have been known as "the funny one," and "the crazy cat lady from down the street," even though I don't have a cat, but that does NOT mean I am not reliable. I am sincere and, again, do believe I can be a great proctor. Hope to see a reply soon! ;)