• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor app: 911chandler

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN:911chandler
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:15|CST (NO SNOW IN MINNESOTA :D)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing on herocraft for about 7 months.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I don't mind giving my time to herocraft, because honely, it's a big chunk of my life (the other being Theater Tech), and in that time alloted I would LOVE to be able to feel more in power than some noob warrior, and I actually don't mind doing background checks on applicants, as I can thoroughly check them. Also, I am quite strict about certain things, so don't worry about me "being nice" and letting some poor, unworthy slob (*cough* @[URL='http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?members/plasma.6589/']Plasma[/URL] *cough*)(JK-dont worry, plas and I are friends) into herocraft. Finally, I, as well, would LOVE to be able to be able to help Lord @Kainzo and Badass @Brutalacerate and others
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I applied to be a guide, because that would be my dream herocraft job. However, after talking to @Lastivity about 5 min ago, I learned that my best bet to get to guide level is to start off as proctor, which is a GREAT job as well. Also , I am FULLY capable of handling the rsponsbilities brought upon me as a poctor and/or guide.