• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Problem with town regions

cschris54321

Soulsand
When I add chunkdamunk with the command /town region add guest burgundia Chunkdamunk it says that he has regions with the command /town region info burgundia AND it gave me a message "you have added so and so to town regions ___-" BUT he can not break any blocks or build. I then Tried to remove JJames14 from regions and also kicked him from the town to test and the message "you successfully kicked so and so from town regions" and he did NOT show up on /town region info burgundia and yet he was still breaking blocks in the town region. I do not have any sub-regions. I was able to promote a guest to manager of the sub-region and he shows up as manager on /town region info burgundia and it gives him the message you successfully added so and so to regions.

@Ampayne2 and @TheYeti

this is a semi related bug. When i try to invite somone to my town with the command /town invite +ninjask3llz
i get this comfirmation: http://gyazo.com/75e7b5fd17dd8f78517a3ceef865d96c
When i send this he gets this message "cschrist54321 has invited you to join Burgandia"
then when he tried to type "town accept Burgundia" he gets this message:
"You don't have any invites to Groups by the name of Burgandia."

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When I add chunkdamunk with the command /town region add guest burgundia Chunkdamunk it says that he has regions with the command /town region info burgundia AND it gave me a message "you have added so and so to town regions ___-" BUT he can not break any blocks or build. I then Tried to remove JJames14 from regions and also kicked him from the town to test and the message "you successfully kicked so and so from town regions" and he did NOT show up on /town region info burgundia and yet he was still breaking blocks in the town region. I do not have any sub-regions. I was able to promote a guest to manager of the sub-region and he shows up as manager on /town region info burgundia and it gives him the message you successfully added so and so to regions.

@Ampayne2 and @TheYeti

this is a semi related bug. When i try to invite somone to my town with the command /town invite +ninjask3llz
i get this comfirmation: http://gyazo.com/75e7b5fd17dd8f78517a3ceef865d96c
When i send this he gets this message "cschrist54321 has invited you to join Burgandia"
then when he tried to type "town accept Burgundia" he gets this message:
"You don't have any invites to Groups by the name of Burgandia."
@Coders - any thoughts/assistnace on this issue?