• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pringle285 Guide application

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Pringle285
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19, GMT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since late 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have been playing on this server for many years and have always tried to be helpful to players in the chats to both new and old players. Due to the length of time I have played for I have a vast amount of knowledge about the server and how things work. I have kept up to date with all the new rules and was helping to get some of the wiki and in-game rule lists change to reflect the new rule set that was decided on. I will still continue to help new and old players as much as I can with or without this position but it would be nice to have the guide title appear next to my name so that the new players know I am a trustworthy source of information. I would hate to be helping new players and them thinking that I am lying to them even while trying to help them start up on Herocraft. I haven't been back for the longest amount of time since a break that I took but since I have been back I have been very active keeping up to date with all the recent changes to ensure I can help players to the best of my ability.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: After playing for so long on this server I would love to be in a position where I can help other players. Being able to do this from a staff position that is trusted on the server to provide information would make helping players a much easier job.