• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Priceflash's Application Form

priceflash

Stone
I was banned for griefing because my computer was lagging horribly, and I accidently destroyed a couple blocks of someones house. The spambot, Was system automated. The server happened to be lagging, and I said "Woah lag" and it showed up about 7 times. I hope to appeal for the c.nerd.nu .

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, we asked for 100% honesty, and you failed to mention the bans, only coming up with excuses once I've mentioned them.
Plus, if you busted holes in someones house, why didn't you just fill them back in?

I'm sorry but things don't really add up here.

priceflash

Stone
In all honesty, I forget about those bans since it happened to be quite awhile ago. I couldn't fill them back in, Since the moment I accidently broke part of the house, I was banned.

priceflash

Stone
I plan to appeal the ban to both of these servers, since one was server lag issues which caused the server to render me saying "Woah Lag" 7 times. I've already talked with the admins at c.nerd.nu over skype about my ban, and they have let me back on the server as of now.

priceflash

Stone
Angyles, The server was lagging quite a bit. So, I said "Woah Lag". If you are familiar when sometimes in chat something you say repeats itself more than you typed. The server plugin automatically banned me, though it was lag issues OF THE SERVER that caused this problem.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No need to use caps, I am asking for an explanation. Attitude problems do not do well on this server.

*Goes back to checking*

In addition the spambot and the griefing are on two different servers, which you have incorrect on what ban happened where.

priceflash

Stone
I just used caps for emphasis, sorry bout that. Yes, I know that they are on two different servers. The griefing one happened to be also caused by lag, but this time my old pc was lagging horribly, so I accidently broke some blocks of someones house. I've already cleared this up with the admins, and they are looking into the problem further. The house has since been fixed and the owner of the house and I are now quite close friends.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain why on Minecraft forums you have applied to a server with the age of 14, yet you claim to be 17 here. The post was last year, so you aging 3 years in one is impossible.

priceflash

Stone
I don't go by Priceflash on the forums...... I made the account at one point, but don't put it into use. The MC forums isn't a place I like to go. At one point I let my friend use my MC account, since he hadn't purchased the game. Possibly him? I've recently had to change my password, so I probably should go do that for the MC forums aswell. Thanks for notifying me about that though, I probably wouldn't have noticed.

priceflash

Stone
Sigh. I might as well tell you LegendPla is a griefer who uses clients. Any chance I could apply again eventually? I found out some new things today from you. Thanks for your time.

priceflash

Stone
I recently turned 16. Everything I have previously said in my application besides that is true. I was just really hoping to be accepted, since this seems to be like an awesome server. Thank-you for your time.