• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PP3D

smoove35

Coal
Krunkn is right. The game itself is not that bad (except the sync and lack of balance) but the community is complete shit.

Ejh16

Coal
I have gotten pretty bored of the game myself, as well as many of my clan mates. Expect to see some of us on MC! :) UberStrike is... well, it's full of lag and whatnot... it's not my type of game anymore. :(

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I have grown out of the game just like all the other spire members. ÜberStrike is rubbish, here I can hang with all my old friends and make new ones that I didn't get too know in ÜberStrike.

Also I've been playing HC for 1 day and I will be donating $$80

I have grown out of the game just like all the other spire members. ÜberStrike is rubbish, here I can hang with all my old friends and make new ones that I didn't get too know in ÜberStrike.

Also I've been playing HC for 1 day and I will be donating $$80
Same Same
Well idk about the donations... I'll be trying though

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
4.3.3 Update in beta. Who here cares?

Played the update for a few hours, got bored, came back to HeroCraft ._.
niashy has pretty yellow moderator text now, though. :D

@The_Ferret123 - Post an application on the Spire Thread. I've seen some of your work and it isn't half bad, so I think you have a good chance of getting in. ;)

The update isn't that good I got bored and I'm back on Minecraft
@shadowhand I can't play right now because my mac is crap and won't let me go back to 1.8 but when I can play I'll apply. :D

smoove35

Coal
I have gotten pretty bored of the game myself, as well as many of my clan mates. Expect to see some of us on MC! :) UberStrike is... well, it's full of lag and whatnot... it's not my type of game anymore. :(
Hey ejh, glad to see you here! I tried to play ubz today and I lost connection over ten times in one 8:00 game, so I'm pretty much through with it, until they completely fix the lag and sync. Anyways, welcome again, it's always nice to see some ubz players on hc.

Well, a new UberStrike player here! I still play UberStrike -- I won't stop playing it, but I'm going to play HC as well. Some of the old players -- or most, probably don't know me, but I'm a new tournament moderator for UberStrike.

Nice seeing a big Uberstrike community in this game!

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, a new UberStrike player here! I still play UberStrike -- I won't stop playing it, but I'm going to play HC as well. Some of the old players -- or most, probably don't know me, but I'm a new tournament moderator for UberStrike.

Nice seeing a big Uberstrike community in this game!

haha. Glad you found this thread Ballistic!

Ps: It's J_dawg :D