• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PP3D

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Ofc. haha. It's a noob shooter at the moment though, we're in the middle of winning a tournament and it still isn't fun :confused:

They tried to have a 'Halloween Party' a couple of days ago but it completely failed, mostly because the people there would never stop shooting the organisers lmao. It was pretty sad to watch.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
PP3D.... well I heard it changed into some blunt fps game. It used to be really fun back in the early stages, but I have left the game... once it changed in the wrong direction. (Stick with QL, TF2, HC, Begone). :p

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Begone has lots of potential and some really nice people, I like it a lot. I hear Tf2 is good too but I haven't got the Internet to support it at the moment D: QL IMO is too competitive and the community is pretty bad, worse than pp3D's community is now :(

Ofc HC is sexy, so it's all good.

madsplatter

Diamond
Spire=PP haha. But yeah, I still play Ubz from time to time, but meh. It's just not the same, the community has gone to shit. Quake is a cool game, but everyone is so hostile. I prefer TF2 now.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Ofc. haha. It's a noob shooter at the moment though, we're in the middle of winning a tournament and it still isn't fun :confused:

They tried to have a 'Halloween Party' a couple of days ago but it completely failed, mostly because the people there would never stop shooting the organisers lmao. It was pretty sad to watch.
Not talking about UbZ here :p Talking about PP3D 1.0,2.0,3.0,3.8 :p

I miss PP3D so much. <3 Loved Moderating then, the community was great, the game was great, ect ect. Ubs community is just getting worse and worse. D:

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I joined in mid PP3d 3.8, so I missed a lot ;_; but even then the community was amazing, I was hooked from the first time I used the forums.. and the game was fun enough to have me coming back every night. Once 4.0 release started, things were still ok-ish, but they degraded once half the community left and the ones who joined were all idiots. Like Kyle said, it's not improving either. ;\

If you see a FiNAL | Shadowhand or a TeapotPwnage on BeGone or QL, they're probably me :p

madsplatter

Diamond
Ohhh boy. How much I miss PP3D =( So many good memories, like Bowl-Dah or meeting Santa PAUL for the first time, joining the Beta Team or even the uncountable hours spent with ATOM and Kisame perfectioning our tactics :p

Awesome-o-meter: +100 :cool:

@heylookitskyle remember playing sauerbraten? Was pretty awesome as well ^^
Bahhahaa Bowl-Dah <333