• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

post_jp123

Status
Not open for further replies.

post_jp123

Dirt
DICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICK

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: Post_Jp123
Location/Age: Falls Church, VA. 14
Previous bans: Since you have a way of 'lie detecting', I have to be honest. I have been banned 2 times, for disrespecting rules that most servers like this type don't have (Apperantly I can't. I haven't gotten banned in a long time, as I realize how much of a douche I was. But never, have I ever hacked. Hacking is very unfair to others and only the bad of the bad dare to do it. I don't deserve this for this reason, but I very much beg to be let on. As I have shown, honesty is key, and I promise I won't break the rules. Keep a close eye on me if you wish.
Refferals: My friend, bone65.
How did you find this server: My friend, bone65.
Have you voted: Once I finish filling out this application I will.
Do you agree to Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes, I do.
Reason I should be accepted: I'm a 7.5 builder out of 10 (Or at least I've heard). I've carefully read the wiki & rules. I solemnly swear to be respectful, and I will correct myself if ever neccesary. I've made 3 diffrent massive custom maps, back in the time when SSP wasn't boring. Now I only enjoy SMP. I'm interested in joining, as it sounds like a very neat and fun place. I'm also a great PvPer. I love pvp alot :)
Special Key: HCp10
Additional info: I love pvping. If I get on I will definately be warrior. I'm an expert survivalist (I have one specific competitions, ask me for link if you want proof :p) I've been playing minecraft for over 1 year. I'm not a noob ft matter, and I'm not immature, unlike some others. I used to run my own server, so I know how to deal with griefers, hackers, and what not.
In real life, I play some sports, such as baseball and basketball. I'm also a big gamer.
Thank you for reading, and may the odds ever be in your favor! :)

2 bans you say, aside from the 2 imports and the "bad rep" I count 4 bans.

[0] => mc.orcgaming.tk .:. griefing + spamming + fanboy
[1] => mc.endercraftbuild.net:25565 .:. bad rep, possible griefer
[2] => play.intercraften.org:25575 .:. import
[3] => InfinityMC.com .:. import
[4] => 8.17.252.215:25565 .:. griefing [lb confirmed]
[5] => TownCraft.mine.bz .:. destroyed honeypot block. (-24,63,177)
[6] => mc.anticraft.info .:. grief, bb confirmed

That's a lot of bans in just 1 year.
I am sorry but based of your massive griefing history I have to deny you.
Good luck on another server!

post_jp123

Dirt
Ok. Well I just wasted 2 minutes of my life posting an app where I'm disaccepted, yet I saw another's application he got banned 8 fucking times and he got accepted. I also disrespect your opinion as you use whitelist.mcl.fi
All that says is your really retarded and are too pussy to handle griefers because if you didn't have the cocksucking whitelist, you would be overflowed with shit griefers, which any NORMAL admins can handle. Sadly, the admins only care about theirselves and abuse their ass off, so they said "Oh DoR duh waiht lisp!"
Continue sucking dicks my fellow retards. And MCBans is the worst possible way to judge people.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok. Well I just wasted 2 minutes of my life posting an app where I'm disaccepted, yet I saw another's application he got banned 8 fucking times and he got accepted. I also disrespect your opinion as you use whitelist.mcl.fi
All that says is your really retarded and are too pussy to handle griefers because if you didn't have the cocksucking whitelist, you would be overflowed with shit griefers, which any NORMAL admins can handle. Sadly, the admins only care about theirselves and abuse their ass off, so they said "Oh DoR duh waiht lisp!"
Continue sucking dicks my fellow retards. And MCBans is the worst possible way to judge people.

Based on your immature response, I think McBans judged you pretty accurately. In the past when I have someone with a history likes yours, and they prove to be mature and not fly off the handle like you did, we will listen.

Also in regards to the Admins handling things, they can handle it just fine. We just prefer to have a certain caliber of player on here, as well as one who has a bit more decorum then the average "Shit griefer". You have done nothing but proven you are the exact type of person we do not want on this server.

Good luck on another server and have a fantastic day!

Status
Not open for further replies.