• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read * POST YOUR GAMERTAGS *

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@Brutalacerate Mine needs to be updated :p

I originally made my PSN name "Nine-Breaker9999" as a spare because I made the account "Dielan9999" before I turned 18 and I can't buy shit with it. Two years later I still can't so I just started using NB all the time. Now I got Armored Core 5 to play, and Nine-Breaker is a Armored Core reference. It's like playing Halo when your gamertag is "Pooploser69" so I changed my name again. Now it's "Naleid_" for PSN. That's _Dielan spelled backwards ;)

Also if you are taking Desura gamertags mine's just Dielan without numbers :) Desura is like Steam but with more indie games.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
If anyone goes on Halo CE ever, which I'm sure none of you do (lol)... I'm [DH]_Zaspar, cause clan tags make you look cool :3

microsim

Legacy Supporter 7
There is a lack of love for Desura in this thread. Come join me and play cheap indie games :)

Desura: Simon_
Origin: plannerpirate

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Steam name Watter_Bottle

HMU ARMA 2 CO
Red Orchestra
Tribes Ascend
Counter Strike
Generic Shooter