• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Possible name change?

EasyOrb

Dirt
Hello I was just curious if I am able to get a ingame name change to a better preferred name? I was given this account by my friend. As you can see he doesn't know how to name a mc charector :) thanks

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't believe this is possible. All usernames are registered with minecraft not herocraft.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Kainzo does not do in-game name changes, but I believe if you buy a new MC account you can get your HeroLevels, money, etc. transferred to the new account name :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo does not do in-game name changes, but I believe if you buy a new MC account you can get your HeroLevels, money, etc. transferred to the new account name :)

For a fee of $10 USD since there is more involved then pushing a button. It is more complicated so he does charge a nominal fee.

EasyOrb

Dirt
Ok.. So i can buy a new ign name and then get my stuff transfered perfect. Kainzo i will contact you one if i (may) do it :D