• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Portal 2 ARG

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
For those of you who may not know: Valve started an ARG on April 1st by releasing a pack of 13 indie games dirt cheap on Steam, each one of them a clue to, ultimately, some sweet Portal 2 concept art. Monday marked the beginning of third and final phase of their ARG. Basically, Valve has hinted that if the Steam community can solve their final puzzle, they'll release Portal 2 on Steam before April 19 (the current release date).

After decrypting some audio clues hid inside a Monday update of the 13 games in the "Potato Sack", this URL was found. So my question to you is: is anyone as excited about this as I am?

Hint: I am MARKEDLY EXCITED

Algebraic

Wood
I was gonna make this post but decided not too. Also Kainzo got kicked out of the IRC :p

I sure hope that the hinted early release is not limited to those with golden potatos, cause i didnt buy the potato sack and therefore cannot obtain them all. Anyway we will find out tommorow at 9am (around noon EST.)

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Amgroma said:
Put me down for 50c that it's the demo release or something similar.

My hatred would burn for eternity. I've already pre-loaded it. cant wait to fold some space yo