• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Port out of Nether?

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
ok so i don't know if this is a bug or intentional but as a level 25 Wiz I am unable to use the skill Port to teleport myself to spawn or anywhere else while in the nether.

dDugcJt.png

at this time I am completely stuck in the nether till i can get a towny to loan me some souls :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
ok so i don't know if this is a bug or intentional but as a level 25 Wiz I am unable to use the skill Port to teleport myself to spawn or anywhere else while in the nether.

dDugcJt.png

at this time I am completely stuck in the nether till i can get a towny to loan me some souls :(
Are you able to /skill recall ?

Manieri1

Stone
As it says you cannot port to a location in a different world. Nether and PvE/PvP worlds aren't the same thus the skill port can't be used.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The ability for wizards to use ports into/out of the nether was removed in Bastion.

You can thank me for that, XD

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The ability for wizards to use ports into/out of the nether was removed in Bastion.

You can thank me for that, XD
GTP was removed in Dragonguarde thanks to me =P

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Skill recall works, however I am broke atm and can't buy the 10 redstone shown in the screen shot lol >.< I'll get a loan from someone in my town to get out
There are cheaper player shops down some of the roads.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
I am gonna sudgest something here, just hope I am not interupting but here what I tihnk:
You could go and vote for the server and then get the money it gives to buy the redstone and recall out with that way.

But ya, they removed that cause of abuse with GTP and ports in/out.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I am gonna sudgest something here, just hope I am not interupting but here what I tihnk:
You could go and vote for the server and then get the money it gives to buy the redstone and recall out with that way.

But ya, they removed that cause of abuse with GTP and ports in/out.

Totally forgot about voting lol!