• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Popeyepoop1's Ban Appeal

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Popeyepoop1
Banned by?: Lucky644
Time of ban: 10 minutes from now posted
Reason for ban: Illegal mob spawner
Your story: We recently saw a mob spawner that was approved by a moderator. The tree creeper however found out about it and were raiding us from time to time, so we decided to go out and find our own spawns. We found a fantastic spot that had over 10 spawns near it and made a model after the approved and legal one from the other moderator. As far as the rules say, we must have openings for them to hit us, which it had - there must be openings 2 spaces wide according to the signs at the approved spawner, which it had - and mobs are not to take damage on their journey away from their spawners, which they didnt. Any other rules that we were breaking I did know know and apologize. If i had a warning, i would have changed it to make it right. Please don't let this one mistake of misinformation not allow me to return here.

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
I watched you guys use the 'mob grinder' with the glass blocking the mobs so they could not hit you.

None of you were taking any damage.

You have been escalated to a level 3 warning, 1 week suspension, and your character will be wiped down to level 0.

Thanks.