• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug PLZ HELP IM STUCK IN ANOTHER WORLD

sess10ns

Dirt
ok, so since 2 days ago iv been stuck in that obsidian place where we all go to when the server restarts well IM STUCK THERE ! , i join the arena with /col join bc he told me too and i did but when we finished idk wat happened now im in the obsisdian place it say i cant connect to server im the only help me ! i cant use any commands at all ! plx help its been 2 days

sess10ns

Dirt
ok, so since 2 days ago iv been stuck in that obsidian place where we all go to when the server restarts well IM STUCK THERE ! , i join the arena with /col join bc he told me too and i did but when we finished idk wat happened now im in the obsisdian place it say i cant connect to server im the only help me ! i cant use any commands at all ! plx help its been 2 days

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
First: relax
Second: What IP are you trying to join? What map were you on (Live or Visions)
Third: PE this in game, if an admin is on they should be able to move you to survival

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Restart your client.

It hasnt been 2 days, I saw you on yesterday.

sess10ns

Dirt
well everyone time i log on im in the obsidian place then it says wair while ur server restarts then it say could not connect to defualt or fallbacknserver java.net.connetion exception but im running 1.8 -_-

sess10ns

Dirt
i have an idea when i got sent to this. place i was in the visions server......... is it down ?? and mabye its trying to connect back to it ?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
im was on visions :/
This might have something to do with it. Visions is know to be buggy sometimes. Try to get in touch with an admin and they can TP you to visions/survival ([USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] if you think there's a proper solution that doesn't require your intervention, would any of you mind posting? I'm sure sessions here wants to play again)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
well everyone time i log on im in the obsidian place then it says wair while ur server restarts then it say could not connect to defualt or fallbacknserver java.net.connetion exception but im running 1.8 -_-
What were you holding before disconnecting any weird items?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is due to your mods. Servers don't disallow connections for no reason. As I stated, we can't troubleshoot this issue unless you stay online.

sess10ns

Dirt
ok so oim on now ill be on for thr next 30-45 mins and yes there is a mesg it say i cant connect to the defelut or fallback server

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
ok so oim on now ill be on for thr next 30-45 mins and yes there is a mesg it say i cant connect to the defelut or fallback server

You are being rejected server connection most likely because of your mods. I suggest removing all mods you have installed and trying to connect.