• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Plugin/Hero skill] Harm Touch Mana & Cooldown fix

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm already aware that Harm Touch is supposedly being worked on, however I really want to know why it is being deliberated until the next large patch, rather than having a quick implementation with a fast server restart. To my knowledge it will only take a short reconfiguration in a config file for the skill so as to reduce the mana and cooldown. If there is a significant amount of work required besides this I would very much like to know so that I can stop feeling like there isn't the appropriate amount of work going into the skill.

As it is, Dread Knights have one ubiquitous skill, disarm, and one unique skill, curse, that is actually effective in a combat situation. Decay does not hurt players, Harm Touch requires too much mana, drain soul misses just like smite and the other host of skills like it, and manafreeze is not effective (it only stops 1 tick of mana regen, if that; if timed incorrectly, it will not stop mana regen at all.)