• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Please some balance :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Kainzo said:
Damage/Health CHANGE!
*Hearts have changed, it is now divided by how much Health you have.
*Food heals the same amount - the hearts will be different but the 'health' amount is the same
*All classes/paths will now have a base set HP (20/20)
*Dragoon's Diamond Shovel now deals 7 damage
*Monk's IronFist now deals 5 damage​
So Diamond Sword still does 5.5 hearts, less than a dragoon lance? So the rogue classes now have absolutely no advantage/balance to dragoon?

R3xz

Glowstone
If diamond sword does 5.5 hearts, i think that's 11 damage.

Monk's IronFist does about as much as... a wooden sword. I lol'd

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Let's put it like this

Dragoon charges/jumps a Ninja. Ninja uses smoke and Blackjack and now despite the dragoon's damage he couldn't get a hit in and is now stunned and dead.

Thief sneaks around, get behind the dragoon and whacks him in the back with backstab and black jack. If the dragoon isn't stunned the only way to save his life at this point is to jump away and even then the thief will just sneak again.

Like in any PvP system knowledge of other classes and smart play of your own will give you an advantage. I find that against the leverage in abilities the rogues have that Dragoons gaining an edge in damage is completely acceptable.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
How much damage does an iron sword do? Dragoon lances are pointless if their swords are better, after all. Do they have a chance-to-stun or something?

I sort of think that these class-specific weapons need to be made more effective. What's the point in them even existing if other allowed equipment works better? I heard Kain discussing Monks getting a damage boost when using sticks, like a Bo-staff. I think that would need to be above the power of a stone sword, but below the power of an iron one, or provide some other sort of boost.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
How much damage does an iron sword do? Dragoon lances are pointless if their swords are better, after all. Do they have a chance-to-stun or something?

I sort of think that these class-specific weapons need to be made more effective. What's the point in them even existing if other allowed equipment works better? I heard Kain discussing Monks getting a damage boost when using sticks, like a Bo-staff. I think that would need to be above the power of a stone sword, but below the power of an iron one, or provide some other sort of boost.

Dragoon Lances do the same amount of damage as Stone Swords atm at 7 damage a piece. The Iron Sword has been outperforming the D Lance still, it had no chance-to-stun etc.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Let's put it like this

Dragoon charges/jumps a Ninja. Ninja uses smoke and Blackjack and now despite the dragoon's damage he couldn't get a hit in and is now stunned and dead.

Thief sneaks around, get behind the dragoon and whacks him in the back with backstab and black jack. If the dragoon isn't stunned the only way to save his life at this point is to jump away and even then the thief will just sneak again.

Like in any PvP system knowledge of other classes and smart play of your own will give you an advantage. I find that against the leverage in abilities the rogues have that Dragoons gaining an edge in damage is completely acceptable.

Blackjack has a 5% chance for 10 secs, and you need 75 mana for it, what means you can't even cast it together with smoke.

king_singh

Wood
not to mention: a dragoon has a kings load of armour..IF the ninja uses smoke or blackjack the ability lasts long enought for 1 maybe two hits. With this new hp system this won't even knock the armour off of half usage...

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
not to mention: a dragoon has a kings load of armour..IF the ninja uses smoke or blackjack the ability lasts long enought for 1 maybe two hits. With this new hp system this won't even knock the armour off of half usage...
exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.