• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PLease remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm killing everyone in this guild dumbest name ever.

Don't try and stop me Left.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
This guild is highly offensive and I hope @Kainzo does something about it. Having lost a family member to the 9/11 attacks this guild personally insults myself and I am sure there are others it insults just as much.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
This guild is highly offensive and I hope @Kainzo does something about it. Having lost a family member to the 9/11 attacks this guild personally insults myself and I am sure there are others it insults just as much.
I'm sorry about your family member, but you need to educate yourself...

Terrorist is a title for those who intend to instill terror and fear in the lives of others for their own reasons.

It has nothing to do with the current terrorist you hear about.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm sorry about your family member, but you need to educate yourself...

Terrorist is a title for those who intend to instill terror and fear in the lives of others for their own reasons.

It has nothing to do with the current terrorist you hear about.
While terrorist is a broad term the whole "kill everyone in america" and arab translation clearly shows what they were going for. I apologize for somewhat killing the fun of the guild, but it really is offensive especially to those of us who have personal connections with many of the goings on in the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.