• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Please remove or reduce exp cost on Enchanting !

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
Please remove or reduce exp cost on Enchanting ! It way to much especially if you want specific enchant u have to enchant a lot and Disenchant doesn't give exp back !

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Unless someone comes up with a better idea experience loss is probably the best way to go right now. The only other option I can think of would have enchants cost either coin,gold or iron depending on the item possibly. But I agree that the experience loss should probably be lowered a bit. Enchanters are generally enchanting items for far more people than just themselves. Keeping up with the experience loss that creates let alone actually getting ahead and gaining levels is quite the challenge. At least that's my view of things from when Farroes does enchanting.

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, making enchantments only for yourself would be fine, but if you want to make some coin it is far more difficult.