• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

please read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: RisingReaper69
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A. Arkansas age 19.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No.
  4. Referral(s): No
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCR14
Reviewing

oh I see I marked no In ban I am sorry I was to excided after finding out my special key it took me forever :/ anyways yes I can sir.

Crimson Ingot I was banned for supoaly sexist and cussing using the term fag, the sexist part is false sir the the term I used fag Is not.

I was also banned from levelupcraft for disrespecting staff

for Desired craft I was also banned for disrespect staff and im well awear that for the reason I have to say on my own defence does not matter one bit. all in all half of the reasons why I was banned from these servers are false an the other half is true.

wait what wtf nizmobanned me noooo ).,= omfg they didn't even tell me this wtf what a back stabber omfg you ass nismo you was suppose to be my friend an youbanned me with out eve tellen me wtffffff ).,= I don't know why I was banned from the er mcban thingy sir I didn't say fag In that server at all but im surprised I didn't reallybut any ways this is new to me im going threw othr links you posted now god wtf happened I hate you nismo ).,=

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going to give you a chance despite the bans you have and the reasons behind them they are old and I hope you have matured past that.
Accepted

thank you sir but im pretty bummed out after finding out I was banned from a guy I knew..i just don't know what to do right now I fell depressed from it I just...I just don't know what to say anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.