• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Please read!

RisingReaper69

I don't know when I was banned exactly it was over 1 year ago by the owner

I was muted unexpectingly for saying Im not sure what I said but it got me muted for it

I have no excuse for what I did I am sorry I truey am I am muted on /ch tour and I wish to be unmuted please for give me? ).,=

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
RisingReaper69

I don't know when I was banned exactly it was over 1 year ago by the owner

I was muted unexpectingly for saying Im not sure what I said but it got me muted for it

I have no excuse for what I did I am sorry I truey am I am muted on /ch tour and I wish to be unmuted please for give me? ).,=
So are you banned or muted? I'm not sure which.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo muted you in Tour and I globally muted you because I was alt tabbed and did not see a question posed by you and then came back into game to see you calling me a bitch on PM and saying "Fuck this server".

I over reacted ok? I don't remember what was all said and done but I do know I over react only if I feel if I was well errr not sure what exact word to use here but. mistreated? I think. anyways one day I got on blah blah blah I was griefed all my things of weeks work stolen an just gone I was mad ok? I mean come on If you worked your ass "sort of speak" to get a lot of things an it just all gets taken away an you request for staff YET they cant do a damn thing to help you at all wouldn't you be alittle upset? look im not asking to be forgiven...I know I don't deserve to be beleave I know Angyles but if I could go back an just stop myself from doing ''saying'' what I did then I truly would.

I was upset mad angrey ok? I requested for staff or something like that some how I was talking to kainzo an thaught he was being just some random guy whos being an ass and I didn't even relize that he was the ower to this server...witch made everything worse...so I sent him hate mail even more upset an god I have to say after reading it littery here I felt like shit..like honestly to god Im still thinking like wow im an selfish winny asshole who gets what he deserves....so I just left the server forgot all about it an after coming back last night and remembering bit by bit here why im muted and everything well here we are now...

Angyles if I did call you a bitch then I beleave I might have called you other things aswell. im not sure what exactly but if I could show you I want to take it back more than anything then I would same with kainzo....expecialy kainzo ).,=

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I over reacted ok? I don't remember what was all said and done but I do know I over react only if I feel if I was well errr not sure what exact word to use here but. mistreated? I think. anyways one day I got on blah blah blah I was griefed all my things of weeks work stolen an just gone I was mad ok? I mean come on If you worked your ass "sort of speak" to get a lot of things an it just all gets taken away an you request for staff YET they cant do a damn thing to help you at all wouldn't you be alittle upset? look im not asking to be forgiven...I know I don't deserve to be beleave I know Angyles but if I could go back an just stop myself from doing ''saying'' what I did then I truly would.

I was upset mad angrey ok? I requested for staff or something like that some how I was talking to kainzo an thaught he was being just some random guy whos being an ass and I didn't even relize that he was the ower to this server...witch made everything worse...so I sent him hate mail even more upset an god I have to say after reading it littery here I felt like shit..like honestly to god Im still thinking like wow im an selfish winny asshole who gets what he deserves....so I just left the server forgot all about it an after coming back last night and remembering bit by bit here why im muted and everything well here we are now...

Angyles if I did call you a bitch then I beleave I might have called you other things aswell. im not sure what exactly but if I could show you I want to take it back more than anything then I would same with kainzo....expecialy kainzo ).,=

I cannot remove the global mute unless you are online. Next time I see you I will remove it.

The Tour mute was done by Kainzo and he will decide if it is to be removed.

I understand angyles...thank you..also, I have a problem white listing a app, like I fill out all the info that is needed but um..it ses everytime, that the value of matches have not been met? or something like that and I go back over an over trying an trying even I brought up a new accout and it does the same thing is it a bug?