• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Player application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. In-game name: My In-Game-Name is DArklordDerk
  2. Location & Age: My location is Kansas and I am 18.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from two servers for not knowing what griefing meant.
  4. Referral(s): I did not get any referrals.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: The reason i should be accepted is because i wont grief now i know what it means. I am a really nice person. And i love rpg servers but i never found the right one till now.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I watched random Minecraft YouTube videos. Then I found one your guys trailers on the server and i thought it was beast(if you dont know what beast means it means better than awesome.)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted it was the first thing i did after my registration.
  8. Additional Info: I love RPG and my favorite class is a wizard that can heal and shoot fireballs. I am an A straight student. My favorite subject in school is art. And that is about it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay i don't remember the links because it was a year ago. I lied but i made a bad habit of it and i am trying to stop. and sorry for multiple applications but i was getting annoyed and didn't know how to update it till today because this is my first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.