• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Player application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie

Wood
  1. In-game name: My In-Game-Name is DArklordDerk
  2. Location & Age: My location is Kansas and I am 18.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from two servers for not knowing what griefing meant.
  4. Referral(s): I did not get any referrals.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: The reason i should be accepted is because i wont grief now i know what it means. I am a really nice person. And i love rpg servers but i never found the right one till now.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I watched random Minecraft YouTube videos. Then I found one your guys trailers on the server and i thought it was beast(if you dont know what beast means it means better than awesome.)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted it was the first thing i did after my registration.
  8. Additional Info: I love RPG and my favorite class is a wizard that can heal and shoot fireballs. I am an A straight student. My favorite subject in school is art. And that is about it.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
This is your 4th or 5th app, not even sure which, we've told you repeatedly to update a single one.

@Brutalacerate

Concerning the bans since you apparently have no idea where they occurred.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Well, we'll need more info on the bans, links, etc. If we can't get those, you won't be getting in. The reason for this is because, to me, your maturity level is low. Regardless of whether or not you knew what griefing was, why would you just want to blatantly destroy others' property?

Kylie

Wood
i was giving back and replacing the blocks but i forgot one time i was give stuff ok and i was younger i am more msture now i have even given people building items ok.

Kylie

Wood
and this is the only server that is awsome that i have found for a year and a half

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm doubting that you are indeed 18. And that explanation makes no sense...

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Honestly, you do not sound 18. Your grammar is awful. Also, regarding your bans, you got banned on one server for not knowing what griefing was, but then got banned on another for not knowing what it was again? If you were 18 I'd like to think that you are smart enough to figure out what it meant, one way or another. Hell, you could've just googled it. That's what I do.

Good luck on another server.

Kylie

Wood
plz seriously this is the best server i found for a year i wasted my summer for looking for one plz this will hurt me in every way shape or form

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
1 - No one needs multiple applications.
2 - You lied.
3 - An admin asked you for links to your bans, you provided none.
4 - Minecraft hasn't been around that long so, it's been a long time answer doesn't quite cut it.
5 - If you were serious about getting on this server, you would have put the time and effort in to do things right the first time.

Denied.

Best of luck elsewhere.

Kylie

Wood
Okay i don't remember the links because it was a year ago. I lied but i made a bad habit of it and i am trying to stop. and sorry for multiple applications but i was getting annoyed and didn't know how to update it till today because this is my first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.