• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Planning][RoV]Aspertia[Evil]-Recruiting

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Aspertia
Mayor: Johnbaur
SiC: to be decided
Mangagers
Jamesb6
Allies
Mineris
Willowdusk
Camelot
Tax is 35 c per week paid to the town bank.
Rules
1. Listen the Mayor and the Managers.
2. Do Not kill any members of Aspertia, Mineris, Willowdusk, or Camelot
3. Do Not steal from anyone in the town.
4. Do Not mine within 100 blocks of the town.
5. Help the town defend against raiders.
6. Do Not build outside your plot.
Application
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. How long have you been playing Herocraft?
4. Combat Class/Level:
5. Profesion Class/Level:
6. Previous towns:
7. Do you have teamspeak? Can you talk or just listen?
8. How active are you?

nicynodle2

Stone
1. IGN:nicynodle2
2. Age:23
3. How long have you been playing Herocraft?about a month
4. Combat Class/Level:worrior 10 near 11
5. Profesion Class/Level:i dont know 9
6. Previous towns:none
7. Do you have teamspeak? Can you talk or just listen?i have team speak i dont know how to use it
8. How active are you?very

mr_crumbl3

Stone
1. IGN: mr_crumbl3
2. Age: 16
3. How long have you been playing Herocraft? been whitlisted for like 2 years i believe
4. Combat Class/Level: rogue/8 will be ninja
5. Profesion Class/Level: crafter/ 23 will be farmer
6. Previous towns: threshold
7. Do you have teamspeak? Can you talk or just listen? yes although microphone isnt working atm but i will fix within the week
8. How active are you? try to be an hour a day minimum

1. IGN Chir1kKirik
2.Age 16
3. How long have you been playing Herocraft? Just about 1 week, but i have big experience playing minecraft on other servers. (about 4 years)
4. Combat Class/Level: rouge/8 (but i gonna level up to 10-12 in no time) will be rune blade
5.Profesion Class/Level: crafter/9 (will level up after accepting in town to 20 in no time) will be Smith
6. Previous towns: None
7.Do you have teamspeak? Can you talk or just listen? I don't have Teamspeak, cause i prefer Skype, but i'll try to install it to my Mac. I prefer to listen, but in war....
8. How active are you? 2-3 hour a day normally. In war (or other external situation can be 3.5 hours or even 4)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN Chir1kKirik
2.Age 16
3. How long have you been playing Herocraft? Just about 1 week, but i have big experience playing minecraft on other servers. (about 4 years)
4. Combat Class/Level: rouge/8 (but i gonna level up to 10-12 in no time) will be rune blade
5.Profesion Class/Level: crafter/9 (will level up after accepting in town to 20 in no time) will be Smith
6. Previous towns: None
7.Do you have teamspeak? Can you talk or just listen? I don't have Teamspeak, cause i prefer Skype, but i'll try to install it to my Mac. I prefer to listen, but in war....
8. How active are you? 2-3 hour a day normally. In war (or other external situation can be 3.5 hours or even 4)
Good Application! However this town was never finished. :(

I would suggest applying for another town. You could come join the Viking Village of Verstad. Feel free to post a application at http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/town-lo-verstad-15-neutral-recruiting.23164/