• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(planned town) Acadia (neutral) (4+2) town on next map

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
There once was a democracy on Herocraft, TOP. It lasted, I dunno... a month before it broke apart. (Shin Kyoto is actually a descendant of the TOP, as is Athena.)

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Now you see, I see no reason to BASH my state the communist collective so harshly, I quote: "screw council! democracy for the win!( everyone has equal power other than mayor/SiC)"

To my second point I want to address, the Communist Collective is not trying to push its ways onto those who don't agree, but spread them gradually as they did back in the 60's

And now to my 3rd point, is that the communist collective will prevail. You think that your democracy will keep all equal! BAH You even say that SIC/Mayor has MORE power than citizens. Now how far is that. In the collective we are ACTUALLY equal, we all get the materials when we need them, we are very productive. Now by living in the SAME houses we are equal and will not differ even in the most basic aspects of life.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note. TOP WAS NOT A DEMOCRACY!!!! I was in TOP we were a DYNASTY. Hence the original name of ORE (United Members of the Artemis Dynasty) ((U.M.A.D.)). Don't talk about things you don't know sillies.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Now you see, I see no reason to BASH my state the communist collective so harshly, I quote: "screw council! democracy for the win!( everyone has equal power other than mayor/SiC)"

To my second point I want to address, the Communist Collective is not trying to push its ways onto those who don't agree, but spread them gradually as they did back in the 60's

And now to my 3rd point, is that the communist collective will prevail. You think that your democracy will keep all equal! BAH You even say that SIC/Mayor has MORE power than citizens. Now how far is that. In the collective we are ACTUALLY equal, we all get the materials when we need them, we are very productive. Now by living in the SAME houses we are equal and will not differ even in the most basic aspects of life.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note. TOP WAS NOT A DEMOCRACY!!!! I was in TOP we were a DYNASTY. Hence the original name of ORE (United Members of the Artemis Dynasty) ((U.M.A.D.)). Don't talk about things you don't know sillies.

Time to counter with a Liberal established town :) Also, this town reminds me of Arcadia lol, good luck Donny.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
:eek: oexa your back! and @Holyrane if communism worked so well in russia how come everyone left the country? and im pretty sure the president and the vice president have more power than citizens. i will change it to Canadian Parliament as wole said, because i liked the idea, but Communism? and i wasn't bashing YOUR idea, i was just saying screw council in general, it was changed. @Oxea i assume you have a town?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
and I'm not bashing you, you came to MY thread to bash MY idea. i haven't posted anything about your idea

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
and I'm not bashing you, you came to MY thread to bash MY idea. i haven't posted anything about your idea
It's all good man, the way you had it worded seemed like it was a jab at my council. Like we have stated in our thread, communism didn't work in the real world due to corrupt-ness. That's not to say it won't work in Minecraft