• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Planned Items Use For Future Minecraft.

Sapetey

Stone
I've looked at the minecraft wiki. They plan to be adding a new boss in the nether that consists of 3 heads called the Wither I believe its a boss from the nether. There's also a new mob called wither skeleton. NPC Villagers have a chance to turn in to zombie villagers. There's also a fishing rod with a carrot to control pigs with saddles. The worst of all two need potions. Invisibility and Night Vision.
New Farming Items Yay! Carrots and Potatos are going to be added apparently. We always have cake and now were going to have Pumpkin Pie. New blocks like cobblestone walls and mossy cobble stone walls. Flower pots and Player heads as building blocks. The nether star which is used to craft the beacon in the end. Last but not least the Item Frame placing any items into the frame will show a picture of that item. Breaking the frame will drop the frame itself and the item. If I left anything out please comment bout it. ( Not sure if this should be in Off Topic )

Sapetey

Stone
He probably most likely will its really quite unfair and its planned not certain yet.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
yeah i don't see invisibility potions being allowed on HC. Night Vision however could be useful and I hope we're allowed it.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
This would be okay in General, but off topic works too I guess.

1.4 looks pretty cool, I love what Dinnerbone's been doing recently.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
They plan to be adding a new boss in the nether that consists of 3 heads called the Wither I believe its a boss from the nether. There's also a new mob called wither skeleton.
The Wither Skellies are from the Nether, but the Wither is actually crafted by the player, with Soul Sand and Wither Skelly heads. Like you would an Iron Golem, but each Soul Sand gets a Wither Skelly head, not just middle one.