• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pittman789's application

pittman789

Iron
In-game name: pittman789
Location & Age: U.S.A, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
Referral(s): No.
Reason you should be accepted: I was playing regular minecraft for sometime now and thought maybe i should play another server and I was told by a friend on how awesome this server was,so i thought i might try it,but it sounds epic,unlike many servers.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : No,but I will,plenty of times I hope.
Special Key:HCP10
Additional Info:.I want to join because I want to hang out with my friend on a server that is actually interesting.

CastleMiner

Stone
Any admins out here, I just got whitelisted a while ago, and when i told him about this server he wanted on. Pittman789 is a great player, and he told me he thinks Heroes is great. I recommend him to this server.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

pittman789

Iron
oh,srry,im just really desperate to join, and i may have used the wrong format.Okay,i guess ill fix the format then.

pittman789

Iron
Nvm about the help but anyways heres the updated application:
  1. In-game name:pittman789
  2. Location & Age:USA,14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s): 0
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Im an all-around guy,im good at listening,I dont bug people,(Especially Admins and ops),I'm great at building,and im good at mining.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend CastleMiner,he's already on it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but I will after i post if captcha will load for me.
  8. Additional Info:Really its hard for me to stick to one thing so sometimes I might give myself something different to do,although I tend to forget what the previous job is,so i try to keep myself entertained while working.But I think the server is great,there's nothing bad i could say about it,its like its flawless.

pittman789

Iron
I cant wait till someone at least looks at it,im on the edge of my seat,just anxious.(At least thats the word im looking for.)

CastleMiner

Stone
Hey Awhitespot, me, pittman, and you can form a team, me being the caster, him being healer if he wants, and you being a warrior maybe

I was the person who told him about the server, and how fun it would be to get a group together:D.