• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Piggify

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
If you look down and right click you can cancel piggify. (Dismount the pig)

Not much of a CC when someone can break out of it with no effort.

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
If you right click the pig you dismount it.

I have done it multiple times without fail, it isn't a "sometimes it works" kind of thing.

Dismounting does not work in water. Most likely because you ride a squid in water.

This glitch is most likely due to the fact that in vanilla minecraft you can dismount a pig with a saddle by right clicking it.

EDIT: Just tested more with piggify, It doesn't interrupt casts, it only delays them. So When I use chant, I heal when piggify ends, instead of being stopped from casting chant.

cschris54321

Soulsand
I confirmed this bug with several people and its quit game-changiung tbh when you expect to cc someone for 6 seconds and then they just immedetly break out of it. :(

Mr krall

TNT
I confirmed this bug with several people and its quit game-changiung tbh when you expect to cc someone for 6 seconds and then they just immedetly break out of it. :(

Chris is making this up, he just wants attention please ignore him from now on. DOWN WITH CHRIS DOWN WITH CHRIS DOWN WITH CHRIS DOWN WITH CHRISD OWN WITH CHRIS