• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pigeonsnackwrap's Mute in O-Chat

pigeonsnackwrap

Glowstone
IGN: pigeonsnackwrap
Muted by: @hilltim1
Time of mute: 11:06 P.M. 6/26/2014
Channel: Out of Character
Reason for mute: I guess being rude or something.
Your story: I was muted while I was stating my opinion of other people and how they were acting. You mods and admins are clearly being biased to other players. You guys need to mute people like JacobBurkey as well because they provoke people like me to keep the insults rolling. You guys have an unprofessional way of managing mutes including werwew's most recent case of being muted in O-chat. You'd have to be blind to not see people harassing werwew.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Xanipher muted you.

You were muted because you were claiming that people that support the staff were "Sucking our dicks" and also stirring the pot on issues

Werwew and I have had a chat about his mute and he knows why he was muted and knows what to do about others in the future. If you or anyone is harassed take a screenshot.

Also I would suggest using /ignore if you are really provoked by others that much. It's why it's in game. Doing the same thing they're doing back is NOT the right thing to do.

Your mute is only 24hours.