• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pietro - Looking for Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidKkz

TNT
I'm sure many of you heard the huge conversation stirring in off-chat yesterday. Starting with him "saving me" after I was fighting two creepers, got one to 30hp and that is where he stepped in as my knight in shining armor. Black armor anyway. Anyway, I told him to stop. Then he did it again while I was killing a bunch of slimes, which pissed me off and I told him to stop, as well as called him an asshole. After a few more slimes and a skeleton I got pissed and decided to record it.

Of course, he kept claiming he wasn't doing it, and that he was saving me. I always see him in chat causing trouble and now apparently he does the same while off chat. Not to mention usually trying to make players look bad. Apparently you are not allowed to talk about mods, or ask questions inside of off-chat.

Anyway, this post is pretty much to let you know to be careful around him. He is immoral, rude, and just not a great person to be around, in my opinion.

This is him saving me from slimes for the third time.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sure many of you heard the huge conversation stirring in off-chat yesterday. Starting with him "saving me" after I was fighting two creepers, got one to 30hp and that is where he stepped in as my knight in shining armor. Black armor anyway. Anyway, I told him to stop. Then he did it again while I was killing a bunch of slimes, which pissed me off and I told him to stop, as well as called him an asshole. After a few more slimes and a skeleton I got pissed and decided to record it.

Of course, he kept claiming he wasn't doing it, and that he was saving me. I always see him in chat causing trouble and now apparently he does the same while off chat. Not to mention usually trying to make players look bad. Apparently you are not allowed to talk about mods, or ask questions inside of off-chat.

Anyway, this post is pretty much to let you know to be careful around him. He is immoral, rude, and just not a great person to be around, in my opinion.

Just ignore pietro, hes always been like this.

All he does is try to act like hes a nice guy (far from it) but all he really does is try to get players in trouble or make them look bad, truly toxic to the community.

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
I actually was not aware of this. It's the first time I have seen pietro do something bad.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter

All he does is try to act like hes a nice guy (far from it) but all he really does is try to get players in trouble or make them look bad, truly toxic to the community.

You are one to say that CoolBeans, your attitude is sometimes also offensive, as seen today in chat.

Also @Mischevity , need to message you next time you are online, it's important.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

He's a nice person, though sometimes his annoying factor can get out of hand, next time just tell me and I'll yell at him in TS :3 Sorry for the inconveniance :_:

Pietro is at best annoying... toxic? Err there are a lot more people who deserve that title more than him ( Not you don't worry >.< Though your nasty comments are not needed )
I actually was not aware of this. It's the first time I have seen pietro do something bad.
Same for me too... ( Even though it wasn't that bad or broke any rules o_o )
You are one to say that CoolBeans, your attitude is sometimes also offensive, as seen today in chat
Also @Mischevity , need to message you next time you are online, it's important.
Agreed T_T and I'll let mischevity know :D

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
He's a nice person, though sometimes his annoying factor can get out of hand, next time just tell me and I'll yell at him in TS :3 Sorry for the inconveniance :_:

Pietro is at best annoying... toxic? Err there are a lot more people who deserve that title more than him ( Not you don't worry >.< Though your nasty comments are not needed )

Same for me too... ( Even though it wasn't that bad or broke any rules o_o )

Agreed T_T and I'll let mischevity know :D
You are one to say that CoolBeans, your attitude is sometimes also offensive, as seen today in chat.

Oh good. And I thought I was the only person who knew that Coolbeans was like that. Whew.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll straight up say it, i don't like most of you.

Its a god damn game on the internet I'm not going to pretend i like someone.

I really am a nice guy once you get to know me, i just hate almost everyone.

Here's da list of OG's ill always love: @Pampita

And ofc xani because shes awesome.

Avoir

Obsidian

If you think he's toxic you haven't met the other 50% of the server.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I'll straight up say it, i don't like most of you.

Its a god damn game on the internet I'm not going to pretend i like someone.

I really am a nice guy once you get to know me, i just hate almost everyone.

Here's da list of OG's ill always love: @Pampita

And ofc xani because shes awesome.

I actually think I'd like you if you wouldn't always put me down and treat me like trash.. =P

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Pietro says he is trying to get a staff position but he just annoys the entire server

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
Why the hate? :/ If it's just a game, or you don't care, then why invest so many emotions into hating someone. I hope someone comes along and locks this. I disagree with someone being slandered publicly like this. No offense David, but it's best done in private chat or a pe~ nothing personal against your experience. Just feels there's better, more peaceful means of resolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.