• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pickpocketing...

The pickpocketing update in definitely innovative and will cause more players to consider using the difficult to use rogue class. However, from my understanding, this feature is "incomplete", has no punishment to think about (aside from a stun), and it leads to this:GAAAGH!!!!.png

You can tell by posture this guy is swarming like a fly on ****.

Thieves in Dragongarde have been constantly picking a player and following him like a needy puppy till they get a clean back shot. (not how a thief acts at all) Should they be looked at while quickly swiping goods, they wait a few seconds and have another go at it. Once they drain the person or get bored, they move to the next person. This is highly abusive of the mechanic, bordering on the edge of being a complete troll. Please remove the ability until all related risks are coded in. Feel free to comment.
Edit: I accedentally deleted the attached picture, and keep getting errors while reuploading it. Sorry.
Edit: Finally uploaded it.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I think it shouldn't work in TD at all. The Trade District was made to encourage trading in a safe area, but now it seems like trading in the wilderness is much more practical.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
It is being tweaked at the moment. You are meant to be able to hit us while we are stunned, so you could kill us. Also Kainzo wants to add a sort of cooldown for taking items from an inventory, so, for example, you would have to wait a second before taking another stack of gold from someones inv :p

It is being tweaked at the moment. You are meant to be able to hit us while we are stunned, so you could kill us. Also Kainzo wants to add a sort of cooldown for taking items from an inventory, so, for example, you would have to wait a second before taking another stack of gold from someones inv :p

I know of those changes. I just don't care for someone stalking me end to end of TD until the ability to beat the blood out of them is implemented. To sum it up, pickpocket passed the "test", and should be removed until it is complete.