• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PhasedFrost's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
IGN: PhasedFrost
Banned by: @MoeJunur
Time of ban: Around 12pm today
Reason for ban: For breaking server rules. (?)
Your story: Well I was in my town and I saw that my boi Uber was logged on so I decided to use my macro to spam him in /shout chat. I didn't however know I was in help chat. Therefore I was perma-banned for "breaking server rules." Last time I checked spamming isn't a major violation of breaking server rules or a bannable offense, more so a mute. I feel mods should know the difference between a mute-worthy offense and a ban-worthy offense.
OH, and as proof that it's actually a macro, here: http://prntscr.com/6598hb

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
The spamming was not the reason for the ban, the racist remarks everyone else seen is the reason for the ban.
you were /temp banned 2 days ago for the same reason, muted in o chat for the same racist remarks.
i will stand on this ban for now until you have learned that remark is not to be used in any chat on this server!

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
The spamming was not the reason for the ban, the racist remarks everyone else seen is the reason for the ban.
you were /temp banned 2 days ago for the same reason, muted in o chat for the same racist remarks.
i will stand on this ban for now until you have learned that remark is not to be used in any chat on this server!
Alright, I understand why I was banned now. I apologize for the racist remarks in the chats and hopefully you can move on as well.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
So I've more than learned my lesson since not being able to play on HeroCraft is boring as fuck. I promise I won't make any of those racist remarks in any chat for others to see. I have learned my lesson and hope you can remove the ban.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Ban will be lifted next Saturday Night at 9:08 PM.
You will be on a probation period and will be watched, any other issues will be taken heavily by yourself for an unlimited amount of time off!
we will se you back at 2-21-15 @ 9:08 Pm

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Even though today was your unban day, you have been playing on an alt account so I don't think we will be seeing you for a while.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: PhasedFrost
Banned by: @MoeJunur
Time of ban: Around 12pm today
Reason for ban: For breaking server rules. (?)
Your story: Well I was in my town and I saw that my boi Uber was logged on so I decided to use my macro to spam him in /shout chat. I didn't however know I was in help chat. Therefore I was perma-banned for "breaking server rules." Last time I checked spamming isn't a major violation of breaking server rules or a bannable offense, more so a mute. I feel mods should know the difference between a mute-worthy offense and a ban-worthy offense.
OH, and as proof that it's actually a macro, here: http://prntscr.com/6598hb

Current ban removed, adding another 7 days for ban evasion/alt account. @MoeJunur @Irishman81

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ban evasion/alt account? What do you mean by that? I wasn't playing on an alt...
Pretending you weren't isn't going to help your case. The alt account and you share the same ip, and said things only a veteran player would know, even though it just began playing less than a month ago, around the time you got banned.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
Pretending you weren't isn't going to help your case. The alt account and you share the same ip, and said things only a veteran player would know, even though it just began playing less than a month ago, around the time you got banned.
Actually, that's my cousin's account. He played on an account back in Aegis with me as well. As for the fact of having the same IP, he's visiting me currently at my house. So, uh, yeah....
EDIT: The account is iLLuMiNaTes_Jr16 right? 'Cause my cousin just told me he got banned on it lol

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Actually, that's my cousin's account. He played on an account back in Aegis with me as well. As for the fact of having the same IP, he's visiting me currently at my house. So, uh, yeah....
EDIT: The account is iLLuMiNaTes_Jr16 right? 'Cause my cousin just told me he got banned on it lol

Failing to inform staff that accounts may be sharing an IP is a direct violation of the rules, even in this this very unlikely event..

Ban sticks, see you in another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.